VMFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMFL

The Virtual NFL

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn Good Idea

Go down 
+4
Brianeal23
SuperSkin6
Sally_Struthers
SS #38
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 3:45 pm

Many of us here have some issues with the Madden ratings. So I demand that we create a thread where we can argue a case for a player's rating to be changed. TC can then vote on it to decide the issue. We all know that some of these ratings are outrageous so we really need something like this. I for one will not endure a season of bullshit ratings.
Back to top Go down
Sally_Struthers
MFFL DADDY
MFFL DADDY
Sally_Struthers

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 4:15 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Many of us here have some issues with the Madden ratings. So I demand that we create a thread where we can argue a case for a player's rating to be changed. TC can then vote on it to decide the issue. We all know that some of these ratings are outrageous so we really need something like this. I for one will not endure a season of bullshit ratings.

What're ya gunna do? Quit?

::Quivers in boots::
Back to top Go down
https://ocean.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8812788
SuperSkin6
LAME
LAME
SuperSkin6

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 pm

I like this idea. T.O's catching is way to high.
Back to top Go down
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 5:24 pm

Sally_Struthers wrote:
SS #38 wrote:

What're ya gunna do? Quit?

::Quivers in boots::
We both know that if I left you'd indeed be shaking in your little spaceboots and crying yourself to sleep. But don't cry just yet I'm not leaving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 5:49 pm

Um.. ya, no Evan, sorry, but these ratings will not be changed, it would be way too hard to do this. And besides... who really wants to change all the ratings.
Back to top Go down
https://mffl.forumotion.com
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Um.. ya, no Evan, sorry, but these ratings will not be changed, it would be way too hard to do this. And besides... who really wants to change all the ratings.
Change all the ratings? wtf r u talking about. All I'm saying is if som1 feels a player should be better or worse than he's rated we should be able to make a case to get it changed.
Back to top Go down
SuperSkin6
LAME
LAME
SuperSkin6

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 9:50 pm

If it's before the season starts, then yes, that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
amazinandre
MFFL Admin
amazinandre

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 1:42 am

this is dumb ass idea....every one has opinions on who is good and who sucks....i like t.o. alot some may hate him...so if i feel he is a 97 and kyle doesnt....he may not want to change his ratings...see what i mean.....stupid idea
Back to top Go down
http://houstontexans.com
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 12:45 pm

amazinandre wrote:
this is dumb ass idea....every one has opinions on who is good and who sucks....i like t.o. alot some may hate him...so if i feel he is a 97 and kyle doesnt....he may not want to change his ratings...see what i mean.....stupid idea
FUCK YOU. If you want a realistic league some ratings need to be changed. Rules can be made to make sure things don't become unfair and if you're going to disagree with som1 you better have a valid argument. Opinions won't be considered w/o valid points to go along with them. TC can decide who's right as it's not too hard to see who is right. We either do this and have a realistic league or don't and have a BS league that won't last a month.
Back to top Go down
SuperSkin6
LAME
LAME
SuperSkin6

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 12:50 pm

You do realize that everyone has one or two overrated players right??
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 1:09 pm

SS #38 wrote:
amazinandre wrote:
FUCK YOU. If you want a realistic league some ratings need to be changed. Rules can be made to make sure things don't become unfair and if you're going to disagree with som1 you better have a valid argument. Opinions won't be considered w/o valid points to go along with them. TC can decide who's right as it's not too hard to see who is right. We either do this and have a realistic league or don't and have a BS league that won't last a month.

Well with people like you who make a big deal out of nothing is what makes leagues last like a month lol... so don't blow this out of proportion, we are using the default ratings, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
SuperSkin6
LAME
LAME
SuperSkin6

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 1:38 pm

Now the question is if we're using PS2 or 360. I vote PS2.
Back to top Go down
Azcardinals80
LAME
LAME
Azcardinals80

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 1:46 pm

were using 360
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 1:50 pm

Yeup, 360 cause andre is simming.
Back to top Go down
amazinandre
MFFL Admin
amazinandre

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 2:02 pm

SS #38 wrote:
amazinandre wrote:

way to be a cunt hair....fact is guys on tc are gonna like players differently....it will biased and not fair to the gms.....so quit cryin like a little bicth...i have THE WORST fucking team and im not bitching
Back to top Go down
SuperSkin6
LAME
LAME
SuperSkin6

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 2:17 pm

See, the 360 ratins are really biased towards the Redskins. I.E. Randle El=74, James Thrash=68. So if we use those ratings, I'm out because theres no way in hell I could win with that crap, although I might be willing to take the Rams.
Back to top Go down
amazinandre
MFFL Admin
amazinandre

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 2:41 pm

SuperSkin6 wrote:
See, the 360 ratins are really biased towards the Redskins. I.E. Randle El=74, James Thrash=68. So if we use those ratings, I'm out because theres no way in hell I could win with that crap, although I might be willing to take the Rams.

so ur gonna bail on ur team...thats fuckin pathetic dude
Back to top Go down
Packersfan
MFFL Admin
Packersfan

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 2:47 pm

SuperSkin6 wrote:

then take the rams
Back to top Go down
SuperSkin6
LAME
LAME
SuperSkin6

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 2:54 pm

amazinandre wrote:
SuperSkin6 wrote:

so ur gonna bail on ur team...thats fuckin pathetic dude

Well, coming in here I assume we were using SSN. I don't want to bail on you guys, so I think you'd all rather prefer it if I bail on the Skins. Plus, it'll be easier to get a Skins GM, trust me on this one.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
LAME
LAME
SoxNats07

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 3:46 pm

Umm i disagree with the idea of changing ratings, theyre there for a reason
Back to top Go down
http://madden08league.forummotion.com
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 8:51 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
amazinandre wrote:

Well with people like you who make a big deal out of nothing is what makes leagues last like a month lol... so don't blow this out of proportion, we are using the default ratings, deal with it.
Don't bullshit with me Brian. You guys are making it sound harder than it is. Oh well since you fags think you know what you're doing, do what you want. It was a B-E-A-Utiful idea to delete all the HQ's when most ppl had them set and ready to go. Nice call.
Back to top Go down
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 8:54 pm

amazinandre wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
amazinandre wrote:

way to be a cunt hair....fact is guys on tc are gonna like players differently....it will biased and not fair to the gms.....so quit cryin like a little bicth...i have THE WORST fucking team and im not bitching
Yes I'm just crying so badly eh eh eh. Shut your Jewish mouth midget. And who would be the WORST team exactly?
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 9:06 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
amazinandre wrote:

Don't bullshit with me Brian. You guys are making it sound harder than it is. Oh well since you fags think you know what you're doing, do what you want. It was a B-E-A-Utiful idea to delete all the HQ's when most ppl had them set and ready to go. Nice call.

Evan, I don't know who deleted the HQ's and I don't know why. Either way, no one is making it harder than it seems, well, at least I'm not... it's just one more thing that doesn't need to happen, so leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
amazinandre wrote:

Evan, I don't know who deleted the HQ's and I don't know why. Either way, no one is making it harder than it seems, well, at least I'm not... it's just one more thing that doesn't need to happen, so leave it alone.
Those last few lines weren't directed at you so no worries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn Good Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Good Idea   Damn Good Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn Good Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMFL :: League Talk-
Jump to: