VMFL

The Virtual NFL
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Denver Broncos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SS #38
LAME
LAME
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:35 pm

Looking to trade out of the 2nd round. Any interested parties may post in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DawgPound33
LAME
LAME
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:15 am

Are you looking to trade out the 2nd round moving up or moving down? Like are you trying to get another first rounder or are you dropping back into the third for more picks there? I just want to make sure which way you are looking to move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SS #38
LAME
LAME
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:19 pm

DawgPound33 wrote:
Are you looking to trade out the 2nd round moving up or moving down? Like are you trying to get another first rounder or are you dropping back into the third for more picks there? I just want to make sure which way you are looking to move.
Want to move down so I have no 2nd rounder and get a couple lower picks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SS #38
LAME
LAME
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:31 pm

Still looking to trade out of the 2nd round. I have pick #18 in the 2nd round (50th overall pick). Looking for a good combination of lower picks. If interested post in here and we'll start talking ASAP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
avatar

Posts : 271
Join date : 2007-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Plainfield, IL

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Still looking to trade out of the 2nd round. I have pick #18 in the 2nd round (50th overall pick). Looking for a good combination of lower picks. If interested post in here and we'll start talking ASAP.

I might be interested, but I'm not willing to give too much, I'd be willing to offer a 3rd and maybe a 4th...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mffl.forumotion.com
SS #38
LAME
LAME
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:06 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Still looking to trade out of the 2nd round. I have pick #18 in the 2nd round (50th overall pick). Looking for a good combination of lower picks. If interested post in here and we'll start talking ASAP.

I might be interested, but I'm not willing to give too much, I'd be willing to offer a 3rd and maybe a 4th...
I'd probaly take that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
avatar

Posts : 271
Join date : 2007-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Plainfield, IL

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:29 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Still looking to trade out of the 2nd round. I have pick #18 in the 2nd round (50th overall pick). Looking for a good combination of lower picks. If interested post in here and we'll start talking ASAP.

I might be interested, but I'm not willing to give too much, I'd be willing to offer a 3rd and maybe a 4th...
I'd probaly take that.

OK, well when it gets closer to that we will post it parring better offers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mffl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   

Back to top Go down
 
Denver Broncos
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ECNL National Play-Offs in Denver
» 13th Annual Denver Judo Championship
» Sea Level is for Sissies
» Josiah Parrish -- Stolen Valor -- Banned
» WOW! John Bailey, 6'-8" Post, Commits to Pilots!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMFL :: Trade Block-
Jump to: