VMFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VMFL

The Virtual NFL

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who has the most game speed?

Go down 
+5
Packersfan
Sally_Struthers
DawgPound33
Stunna
Brianeal23
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who has the most game speed currently in the NFL?
Brian Neal in the bed (The original Minute Man)
Who has the most game speed? Vote_lcap36%Who has the most game speed? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Champ Bailey
Who has the most game speed? Vote_lcap7%Who has the most game speed? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
DeAngelo Hall
 7% [ 1 ]
Steve Smith
Who has the most game speed? Vote_lcap21%Who has the most game speed? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Dante Hall... (I want to see who will pick him LMAO)
Who has the most game speed? Vote_lcap21%Who has the most game speed? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Brian Urlacher (GAH! Mike and Trav your gay!)
Who has the most game speed? Vote_lcap0%Who has the most game speed? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
AJ Hawk (again, a ton of game speed)
 0% [ 0 ]
LT (game speed)
 0% [ 0 ]
Brian Westbrook
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

Who has the most game speed? Empty
PostSubject: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 11:13 pm

I wanna know who has the most game speed currently in the NFL...

Last edited by on Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mffl.forumotion.com
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 11:17 pm

Devin Hester... redefined all of return games in the NFL in just one year. Feared by most teams, even though they kick to him and try to stop him, he still scores. He is does not have the fastest 40 time, but again this is game speed, and if there is any doubt in anyone's mind that he doesn't have it, then I'm going to hunt them down and kill them with a fucking steak knife LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Stunna
LAME
LAME
Stunna

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 1:30 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Devin Hester... redefined all of return games in the NFL in just one year. Feared by most teams, even though they kick to him and try to stop him, he still scores. He is does not have the fastest 40 time, but again this is game speed, and if there is any doubt in anyone's mind that he doesn't have it, then I'm going to hunt them down and kill them with a fucking steak knife LMAO!
I agree. Like I've said before, he always shifts to another gear when someone gets close to him. Other guys have a set speed, whether it be very slow, slow, decent, fast, or very fast. But, it seems like Devin just keeps accelerating whenever he's about to be tackled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/carolinasgreatest
DawgPound33
LAME
LAME
DawgPound33

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 11:46 am

As a Bears fan, I had to vote for Hester. Although I think there are people in the league who have better top end speed, his acceleration is so amazing that I really don't know if I can recall anyone that go from start-stop-start so easily and so quicky. Again out of loyalty, Hurricane Hester got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 6:04 pm

Wow, I can't believe someone did actually vote for Dante Hall haha, but yay, Champ has 0 votes and Hester has 3!
Back to top Go down
Sally_Struthers
MFFL DADDY
MFFL DADDY
Sally_Struthers

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 12:07 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Wow, I can't believe someone did actually vote for Dante Hall haha, but yay, Champ has 0 votes and Hester has 3!

Brian, if you were sitting at home, just really bored and watching tv or something . . . and out of nowhere, Devin Hester walked in the door . . .

Would you give him a blowjob?
Back to top Go down
https://ocean.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8812788
Packersfan
MFFL Admin
Packersfan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 3:01 pm

he prob would
Back to top Go down
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:05 pm

Theres a reason Champ got 10 INT's last year. He's so fast he actually came to the opposite side of the field for an INT once. Hester is fast but not as fast as Bailey or Hall. Bailey is always making plays all over the field and that's because he's so fast.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
LAME
LAME
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:53 pm

I think Hester's speed is overrated. He is fast, but not THAT fast. I think he deserved the 100 KR rating in madden, not 100 speed.
Back to top Go down
http://madden08league.forummotion.com
SS #38
LAME
LAME
SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 11:57 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
I think Hester's speed is overrated. He is fast, but not THAT fast. I think he deserved the 100 KR rating in madden, not 100 speed.
Agreed. Hester's not the only one who got a 100 rating. Champ got a 100 man coverage rating.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptySun Oct 14, 2007 5:50 pm

Sally_Struthers wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Brian, if you were sitting at home, just really bored and watching tv or something . . . and out of nowhere, Devin Hester walked in the door . . .

Would you give him a blowjob?

Fuck no... but I would tell him to sign like everything in my fucking house haha
Back to top Go down
steel66
LAME
LAME

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 4:07 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Theres a reason Champ got 10 INT's last year. He's so fast he actually came to the opposite side of the field for an INT once. Hester is fast but not as fast as Bailey or Hall. Bailey is always making plays all over the field and that's because he's so fast.

Thats why I voted for Hall. Champ is like 30...
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 4:11 pm

steel66 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:

To be fair, they are both 29...Champ is only a few months older
Back to top Go down
steel66
LAME
LAME

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 4:22 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:

I meant DeAngelo...
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 4:23 pm

steel66 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:

I meant DeAngelo...

lol my bad, thought you were talking about Dante
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 4:24 pm

How does Brian Westbrook not make this list?, no Philly bias here, he is one of the fastest, game speed wise, in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
steel66
LAME
LAME

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 4:56 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
How does Brian Westbrook not make this list?, no Philly bias here, he is one of the fastest, game speed wise, in the NFL.

He is never healthy though...
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 4:59 pm

steel66 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

What do does have to do with Speed?
Back to top Go down
steel66
LAME
LAME

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 5:29 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

His knees are always messed up so he never looks that fast.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 5:35 pm

steel66 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

You must not catch many Eagles games then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steel66
LAME
LAME

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 5:38 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
steel66 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

You must not catch many Eagles games then Very Happy

He's been on my fantasy team the past two years (unfortunately not this year). I actually think he is extremely underrated, but he is also hurt all the time.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 6:02 pm

11 games in 5 and a 1/4 games isnt that bad, comes to about 2 games a year, pretty average for a RB if you ask me, maybe above average, but he isnt a Fred Taylor for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 7:37 pm

I didn't think of him since hes never on the field like Steel said... injury prone makes them banned from my list haha, jk i just forgot
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 9:26 pm

Biased Bastard
Back to top Go down
Packersfan
MFFL Admin
Packersfan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 10:26 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Biased Bastard

yeah your in love with hester
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 10:45 pm

I voted for Westbrook
Back to top Go down
Packersfan
MFFL Admin
Packersfan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 8:31 am

i voted steve smith because i hate hester
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 9:08 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
I voted for Westbrook

Fyuck you Mike haha

And how the hell is Dante Hall getting picked???????
Back to top Go down
Packersfan
MFFL Admin
Packersfan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 12:04 pm

how is he getting picked?

his name is the human joystick for cryin out loud

he has returned a kickoff or punt for a touchdown four games in a row, which is a nfl record

in 2005 he tied four players with the most career kick return touchdowns with 6

and in September he tied Eric Metcalf with 12 career kick returns for a touchdown.

hes great.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 5:49 pm

Packersfan wrote:
how is he getting picked?

his name is the human joystick for cryin out loud

he has returned a kickoff or punt for a touchdown four games in a row, which is a nfl record

in 2005 he tied four players with the most career kick return touchdowns with 6

and in September he tied Eric Metcalf with 12 career kick returns for a touchdown.

hes great.

He isn't that great, at least compared to Devin Hester, who is on pace to set the career record by the end of this year haha, and hes a better WR with only 2 catches, but that will change now that his 2nd catch was an 81 yard TD, that if "AD" didn't fucking own, saved us the game...
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 11:29 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
I voted for Westbrook

Fyuck you Mike haha

Seriously, Westbrook has more game speed than Hester in my opinion, check out this video, from 1:15 on, great stuff, great TD against the Giants at about 1:40 that shows his speed and acceleration. If he wasnt so valuable to us, and returned kicks for us, I think he would be up there with Hester. (Check that video from the beginning to see he returns)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MXydcgz4DU

This video is also ridiculous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoHVhhUjjBc&mode=related&search=

Here is another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VRql01guUs&mode=related&search=
He isnt even at full sprint, and is outrunning everyone

Sorry, but my vote goes to Westbrook, Hester may be faster, but my vote goes to Westbrook because he wont get any love from anybody else and he deserves more credit, he is the most dynamic player in the NFL in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 11:35 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
I voted for Westbrook

Fyuck you Mike haha

Seriously, Westbrook has more game speed than Hester in my opinion, check out this video, from 1:15 on, great stuff, great TD against the Giants at about 1:40 that shows his speed and acceleration. If he wasnt so valuable to us, and returned kicks for us, I think he would be up there with Hester. (Check that video from the beginning to see he returns)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MXydcgz4DU

This video is also ridiculous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoHVhhUjjBc&mode=related&search=

Here is another
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VRql01guUs&mode=related&search=
He isnt even at full sprint, and is outrunning everyone

Sorry, but my vote goes to Westbrook, Hester may be faster, but my vote goes to Westbrook because he wont get any love from anybody else and he deserves more credit, he is the most dynamic player in the NFL in my opinion.

BOOO!!! Sorry but every single sports expert will disagree!
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 11:38 pm

So when the fuck did you and all you biased Bears fans become sports experts?
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
THE MFFL Administrator
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 11:40 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:

John Madden and Al Michaels will tell you what I'm saying lol... and you can't tell me the Westbrook thing isn't a little bit biased lol
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
MFFL Admin
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 11:42 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

John Madden and Al Michaels will tell you what I'm saying lol... and you can't tell me the Westbrook thing isn't a little bit biased lol

Open your mind Neal, since when the hell have I been biased?, you probably didnt check the videos, the First Eagles game you will ever see will probably be this Sunday, you are doing nothing to refute my argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the most game speed?   Who has the most game speed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has the most game speed?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMFL :: Talk Category :: The Real Deal: NFL-
Jump to: